Prior to the Monaco Formula 1 race, CoinAgenda Europe gathers industry leaders and changemakers including Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer & founder of the Bitcoin Foundation; Tom Malloy, American Actor & Filmmaker; Brad Yasar, CEO at EQIFi; and Michel Bouquier, Senior Advisor at the Finance and Economy Department Monaco
Monaco, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (via Blockchain Wire) CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014, and BitAngels, the leading network of bitcoin and blockchain investors, today announced the fourth annual CoinAgenda Europe conference will be held at the Le Meridien Beach Plaza in Monaco on May 23-25. Tickets and agenda are available on the event page. Tickets provide a VIP experience with access to sessions, networking, and exclusive parties. CoinAgenda Europe accepts crypto payments, in addition to offering discounted tickets for Monaco locals.
The three day event will include extensive thought-leadership panels such as: “a Decentralized Future,” “Web3 Gaming,” “Web3 Paradigms in Hollywood,” “Drivers of Change in Asset Management,” “The Future of Trading Digital Assets,” “Navigating Regulation for Blockchain Implementation and Development,” “Countering Risk in a Bear Market,” “Metaverses as New Jurisdictions,” “Investing in Web 3.0 and DAOs,” and “Leveraging communities to find Alpha.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer & founder of the Bitcoin Foundation
- Tom Malloy, American Actor & Filmmaker
- Natalia Sokolova, Managing Partner at SGG World
- Michel Bouquier, Senior Advisor at Finance and Economy Department Monaco
- Brad Yasar, CEO at EQIFi
- Alexander Amartei, Producer of Antara & inventor of Movie NFTs
- Andreas Kohl, CBDO at Mintlayer
- Joyce Chow, Film Director
- Michael Terpin, Founder and CEO of Transform Group and CoinAgenda
- Akeem Ojuko, Co-founder at Script TV
- Felix Mago, Co-founder at Dash NEXT, Futerio
- Batis Samadian, Co-founder at Space, Saffron
- Paul Sheehy, Co-founder at Together Group
- Martin Repetto, CEO at Mokens League
- Angela Brasington, CMO at Starter International Ltd
- David Orban, Managing Advisor at Beyond Enterprizes
- Warren Whitlock, CEO of Stirling Corp; Advisor of BitAngels
- Ali Aksu, Founder & CEO at Untold
- Leo Matchett, Co-Founder & CEO at Decentralized Pictures
- Josh Berger, co-founder at PKT Pal
- Ed Prado, CEO at Rair Tech
- David Jensen, CEO at Culture Pulse
- Hal Bame, Founder & CEO at Ojamu
- Jacques Voorhees, Founder & CEO Icecap
- Zsolt Oleg Berta, Founder at Monaco OG Club
- Suvi Rinkinen, COO at Starter International Ltd
- Angel Versetti, Founder at Moonrabbit
- Dennis Jarvis, CEO at Bitcoin.com
- MichaelAngelo Anglero, CBO at Tradery Capital
- Giovanni Mendez, Esq. at Global Economic Optimization (GEO)
- Todd Brockman, Managing Director of the Xperiential Group
- Tony Evans, Managing Director at FGC Group
- Brian Santos, COO at Fly Air
- Erika Zapanta, EVP at Layer1 Events
- Garrett Minks, CTO at Rair Tech
- Tom Furtado, Co-founder at UBUNTU
- Daisy Morton, Co-founder at UBUNTU
- Adam Morse, Co-founder at Outlyer Entertainment
- Cyprien Grau, Co-founder at BEEM
- Hervé Larren, Founder at Airvey Metaverse LLC
- Harris Tulchin, Attorney at Harris Tulchin & Associates
- Fernando Martinho, Founder at Unicorn.win
- Gavin Berry, Founder at Drunken Monkeys Club
“2022 has been crucial in the mainstreaming of digital asset investing,” said Michael Terpin, CoinAgenda organizer. “A great way to learn more about investment trends in this increasingly complex, yet lucrative, sector is to participate in one of the CoinAgenda blockchain investor events.”
The conference will also feature a startup contest (in collaboration with BitAngels) where a mix of angel and VC investments (as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment to an audience of VCs, crypto funds, family offices, media and other strategic partners. Upon completion of the presentations and by audience vote, one winner will be announced and will walk away with a marketing package (valued up to $10,000).
As the premier blockchain investor conference, CoinAgenda Europe will conclude each day with a networking event allowing speakers, sponsors and attendees to mingle at high-end venues along the coast of Monaco. Highlights include CoinAgenda’s opening party, featuring DJ Gianni Blu and CoinAgenda’s famed “Legendary Dinner” being held at the iconic Buddha Bar, with four courses of delicious local fare and drinks.
Confirmed event sponsors include:
- Transform Ventures – Transform Ventures provides capital and resources to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects with high-growth potential.
- EQIFI – Earn, borrow, and pay with crypto, easily and securely. EQIFi is the only decentralized finance platform backed by a leading digital bank.
- Mokens League – Mokens League is a platform supporting a series of traditional sports video games that use NFT characters to play competitively for a chance to win tokens.
- Open Starter – Open Starter (the leading IDO launchpad, incubator, and investor network) helps connect inventors with investors to recreate a new future.
- PIKU – PIKU will focus on solving the business challenges startups and founders face when monetizing IP.
- Rair Tech – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to get access to streaming content.
- Blockchain Wire – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s first blockchain press release distribution service.
To purchase tickets for CoinAgenda Europe, visit: https://bit.ly/38C653f
For the CoinAgenda Europe schedule: www.coinagenda.com/coinagenda-europe-2022-schedule.
For more information regarding CoinAgenda, visit www.coinagenda.com
Now in its ninth year, CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com) is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle, and get to know the leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector, including memorable parties at unique locations.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
ABOUT LAYER1 EVENTS
Layer1 Events (www.layer1events.com) is a multifaceted approach to blockchain events and marketing. Through various event series offerings, Layer1 Events provide individuals and projects options to meet their goals including Brand Awareness, Funding, Community Building, Lead-Gen, and Education. Layer1 Events include CoinAgenda, BitAngels, Satoshi Salon, NFT Carnival, and Blockchain 2023.
To learn more about Layer1 Events, visit www.layer1events.com.
CONTACT: [email protected]